Posted on: January 5, 2022
ReceptionistJob Type: Full-Time Are you ready to discover the
world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of
our culture? Explore more about the Receptionist opportunity and
how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing
exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of
everyone we serve. Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, and Sick TimeReceptionist Job
- Be the ambassador for the facility with all visitors, guests,
residents, family members, sales representatives.
- Assist the facility departments with administrative needs,
procedures, programs, projects.
- Operate paging/telephone system for the facility and direct
calls to appropriate individuals or departments.
- Greet everyone as they enter the facility.
- Direct to appropriate office and/or resident room. Our company
mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our
facility's success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical
professionals working to improve business operations. Our
leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by
cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our
company's mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a
healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow. Our Values:
C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee FirstAccountabilityPassion
for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent Risk
TakingCelebrationOwnership Brookside Healthcare Center105 Terracina
BoulevardRedlands, CA 92373 Back to Jobs
Keywords: Brookside, Redlands , Receptionist-1, Administration, Clerical , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!