HR & Office Coordinator (Redlands, CA)
Posted on: November 22, 2019
DescriptionAbbyson has experienced tremendous growth over the past
few years and are looking to bring on a skilled Human Resources
Generalist into our Redlands Distribution Center to help assist the
Human Resources Manager with HR practices and processes for our
- Benefits Administration
- Timecard Keeping
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Status Changes
- Record Keeping and Maintenance
- File Maintenance
- HR Reporting
- Corrective Action Notices
- Assistance with Terminations
- Workers Compensation Reporting & Follow-up
- Incident Reporting/Investigations
- Overall Office & Facility Management
- Responding to inquiries from employees and executive
- Participating in maintenance of process documentation.
- Assists with HR audits to ensure legal compliance.
- Coordinate and administer employee annual reviews, write ups
and performance improvement meetings.
- Conduct monthly company meetings on safety, general company
- Supporting and participating as a project team member in
ongoing implementation and continuous improvement projects.
- Gather, organize and file paperwork for employees'
- Assist with general human resources clerical duties.
- Daily administrative tasks of the human resources department
including filing, faxing, copying, and organizing departmental
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open
enrollment, employee communications and monthly meetings.
- Answer employee questions regarding forms, procedures,
- Assist with workers compensation/incident reporting and
follow-up to ensure compliance.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
Abbyson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Abbyson complies with
applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in
employment in every location in which the company operates. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Company Details Website: Facebook: Instagram: Twitter:
Keywords: Abbyson, Redlands , HR & Office Coordinator (Redlands, CA), Administration, Clerical , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!