Marketing Communications Specialist
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Company DescriptionSince 2013 MedTrainer has been focused on one
thing: Empowering healthcare organizations through compliance
automation. We are passionate about supporting all healthcare
organizations, which have been put under enormous pressure and
demands. With a 100% customer-inspired product, internal healthcare
thought leaders, and custom curated content, MedTrainer set out
with a mission to solve healthcare's largest problems using a
single platform and be the best compliance solution for every
healthcare organization.Job DescriptionMarketing Communications
SpecialistThe goal of this position is to imagine, research and
write world-class content that is highly appealing to our target
audiences. This person seeks out emerging topics and interesting
angles on the healthcare compliance industry to help position
MedTainer as a thought leader.Requirements
- Research complicated healthcare administration topics,
including credentialing and healthcare regulations.
- Translate complicated information into simple, memorable
- Write a variety of marketing content, including blog posts,
promotional materials, video scripts, print media, social media
posts, white papers, emails, landing pages and SEO articles.
- Create meticulously-researched slide decks and presenter notes
for webinar presentations.
- Use detailed checklists to ensure every final piece is
error-free and meets brand standards.
- Become an expert in the MedTrainer brand voice and ensure all
writing is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and
tone of voice.
- Edit contractors' and team members' writing to ensure all
content is in a unified brand voice and meets brand standards.
- Understand or determine goals for every new content piece, and
execute to achieve those goals.
- Review data and analytics to assess effectiveness of each
content piece and make changes to improve effectiveness of future
- Review daily industry news for important topics or events to
engage in with our community.
- Update marketing content database with new content.
- Conduct periodic customer surveys and interviews to gather
datapoints and insight for marketing messaging.
- Suggest creative content ideas to achieve marketing goals.
- Request constructive feedback and incorporate changes to
- Interview sales team members, customer service team members,
and customers to understand our customers' needs and desires.
- Maintain Content Log and ensure it is always accurate and up to
- 2-5 years of experience writing and editing exceptional
content, including both short-form content like social media posts
and long-form content like research studies or long articles.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Advertising, Marketing or related
field. Or a healthcare-related Bachelor's degree plus writing
- Experience writing in AP style.
- Ability to work closely with designers and other team members
to create world-class content.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently in remote
- Combination of marketing and publishing mindset; always think
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexibility adjusting to unexpected assignments, difficulties,
- Excellent project management and organizational
- Healthcare experience
- Understands graphic design concepts and best practices
- SEO writing experienceAdditional InformationAll your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Videos To Watchhttps://youtu.be/D_pcUB6DXsk
Keywords: MedTrainer, Redlands , Marketing Communications Specialist, Advertising , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!