Event Marketing Project Manager
Company: Planet Technology
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Planet Technology is seeking an Event Marketing Project Manager
to join one of our software clients based in southern
Location: Redlands, CA (hybrid or open to remote)
Event Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Apply a standard set of implementation tasks to each project
determining what adjustments are required to make each event
- Work with various teams to keep their work on track, adjust
deadlines when needed, and ensure critical work is not missed.
- Manage projects supporting 30+ major conferences per year.
- Ensure stakeholder(s) and Event teams understand expectations,
deliverables, and timelines.
- Manage project kickoff meetings, requirement gathering
meetings, and regular status meetings.
- Guide project teams on mitigating risks and propose backup
plans for areas of high-risk.
- Form strong working relationships within marketing teams and
across the organization to complete projects in scope and on
- Communicate status and potential project risks to project
stakeholder(s) in a timely fashion.
Event Marketing Project Manager Qualifications:
- Experience with Workfront or similar Project Management
- Experience and knowledge of project management principles,
methodologies, and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Bachelors in events management, business, communications, or
- Project management certification [SS1] [RY2].
- Agile or Scrum certification.
- Experience in evaluating and optimizing business
- Experience in marketing, marketing technologies and knowledge
of digital marketing fundamentals.
Keywords: Planet Technology, Redlands , Event Marketing Project Manager, Advertising , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!