Tools and Automation Product Engineer
Company: ESRI, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Overview:Esri's geocoding solutions deliver global search and
geocoding capabilities to organizations across the world. Search
and geocoding are used in a wide range of applications across the
ArcGIS platform such as where to open your retail store, how to
best allocate resources for delivering packages, or where is, and
how do I get to, my favorite coffee shop?
As a tools and automation Product Engineer on the geocoding team
you will work with the team to develop internal applications,
automate and streamline processes, enhance and develop testing
systems that enhance productivity, and analyze search results and
identify patterns where improvements can be made.
If you are a software engineer who loves to write code that will
solve a variety of different challenges, then this is the position
for you. As a tools and automation Product Engineer on the
geocoding team you will have plenty of opportunities to roll up
your sleeves and develop internal applications and automate
workflows using a variety of programming
- Develop internal applications using C#, web APIs and SQL
- Automate workflows using Jenkins
- Create tools that automate and streamline processes
- Collaborate with the team to implement new testing systems to
enhance productivity when testing new features or fixes to
- Analyze search results and identify patterns where improvements
can be madeRequirements:
- Experience developing tools using with C#, web APIs and
- Ability to identify challenges, suggest improvements, and
- Strong problem-solving skills using a methodical approach
- A keen attention to detail and drive to resolve any issues
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed in a
fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, applied mathematics
or a related field, depending on position levelRecommended
- Familiarity with AWS technologies such as Lambda, Athena, and
- Familiarity with automated testing and application holistic
- Understanding of the agile software development life cycleThe
Company:Our passion for improving quality of life through geography
is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: ESRI, Inc., Redlands , Tools and Automation Product Engineer, Engineering , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!