IT Field Service Technician Level 1
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Executech subsidiary California -Computer Options, Inc., a
Redlands based Managed IT Services Provider is in need of an
experienced Field Services IT technician with a focus on dealing
with small business Microsoft networks.
Candidate will work in the CCO tech team supporting small business
networks in 5-500 user environments. Responsibilities include
onsite network support, onsite end-user support, and onsite
hardware replacement (Switches, Firewalls, Workstations). Candidate
should be experienced, confident and able self-manage a busy
schedule but still work well in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience or generally recognized as a
strong Level I
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at both the
technical and customer levels
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to coordinate people and technical resources from
multiple areas of the company
- Must be comfortable and show confidence in his/her abilities
when speaking to clients.
- Must have a current driver's license along with an insured,
inspected and registered automobile. Candidate will use his or her
own vehicle (mileage compensation available).
- Must be willing to travel to Los Angles, Riverside County, and
- Must be a motivated, continuous self-learner who is excited
about new technology.Technical Requirements
- Industry certifications (Network +, Azure Fundamentals)
preferred or equivalent experience.
- Windows installation, troubleshooting, and administration on a
workstation and server level.
- Workstation upgrades, repairs, and replacements
- Must be able to distinguish software from hardware problems and
be capable of repairing both.
- Heavy direct interaction with clients. Experience dealing with
technical issues via telephone and remotely, as well as
- Extensive knowledge of all Windows Operating Systems including,
but not limited to, general maintenance, deployments, and
- Must have experience troubleshooting end user problems in a
Microsoft Windows environment and Administration of a Windows
Server Active Directory with Exchange Server or 365.
- Networking experience (firewalls, VPN, DSL/Cable router
- Experience with SonicWall type content and endpoint filtering
- Must have an understanding of a network infrastructure
including, but not limited to the role of cabling, switches and
- Must have a thorough understanding of TCP/IP.
- Ability to administrate and troubleshoot cloud-based products
and services including Office 365.Recommended Qualifications
- Experience with Managed IT Service ProvidersOur passion for
improving the small business technology experience is at the heart
of everything we do. California Computer Options' team is dedicated
to managing IT for small and medium size businesses so they can
grow to their potential and not have to worry about technical
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give CCO stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401k and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Keywords: Executech, Redlands , IT Field Service Technician Level 1, Engineering , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!