Solution Engineer, ArcGIS Urban
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Are you passionate about applying GIS in urban planning and design* A self-starter and problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset* So are we! In the past few years, Esri has put a large effort into making design tools accessible and powerful for experts, stakeholders, and the public for the smartest cities in the world like Dubai, Boston, and Singapore. We are dedicated to continually pushing the boundaries of urban design and planning, and you can play a key role in our mission.
Located at the Esri headquarters in Redlands, California, our fast-growing team works closely with customers as well as Esri s professional services and development teams to solve complex problems and win new business. You will provide insight and help shape and deliver strategies to customers on the effective adoption and use of Esri s ArcGIS platform.
* Build relationships. Become a core member of an account team as you present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and solutions.
* Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert in the application of 3D GIS technology within planning and A/E/C domains. Provide technical expertise of Esri s complete platform.
* Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align Esri s platform with their business.
* Tell our story. Present complex GIS technical demonstrations to various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer organizations.
* 2+ years of practical experience using ArcGIS and 3D GIS capabilities on desktop and web
* Strong interest/background in urban design and planning as well as 3D GIS, BIM, and CAD
* Experience as a professional consultant in fields relating to urban planning and urban design
* Interest in (learning all about) sales and business development processes
* Excellent creative thinking, listening, and communication skills
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a small, highly-skilled team
* Bachelor s or master s in GIS, planning, landscape architecture or a related field, depending on position level
* Experience with ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, GeoPlanner for ArcGIS, and CityEngine
* Experience presenting GIS-based solutions/projects to executive audiences
* Knowledge of 3D tools such as CityEngine, Maya, Unity, Revit, etc.
* Knowledge of common web technologies and 3D formats
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Solution Engineer, ArcGIS Urban, Engineering , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!