Solution Engineer - ArcGIS Urban
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Are you passionate about applying GIS in urban planning and design*
A self-starter and problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset*
In the past few years, Esri has put a large effort into making
design tools accessible and powerful for experts, stakeholders, and
the public for the smartest cities in the world such as Dubai,
Boston, and Singapore. We are dedicated to continually pushing the
boundaries of urban design and planning, and you can play a key
role in our mission.
Our fast-growing team works closely with customers as well as our
professional services and development teams to solve complex
problems and win new business. You will provide insight and help
shape and deliver strategies to customers on the effective adoption
and use of Esri s ArcGIS platform.
* Build relationships. Become a core member of an account team as
you present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and
* Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert in the application
of 3D GIS technology within planning and A/E/C domains. Provide
technical expertise of Esri s complete platform.
* Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that
clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by
addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and
deliver platform strategies to customers that align Esri s platform
with their business.
* Tell our story. Present complex GIS technical demonstrations to
various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer
* 2+ years of practical experience using ArcGIS and 3D GIS
capabilities on desktop and web
* Strong interest/background in urban design and planning as well
as 3D GIS, BIM, and CAD
* Experience as a professional consultant in fields relating to
urban planning and urban design
* Interest in (learning all about) sales and business development
* Excellent creative thinking, listening, and communication
* Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 50%
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part
of a small, highly-skilled team
* Bachelor s or master s in GIS, planning, landscape architecture
or a related field, depending on position level
* Experience with ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, GeoPlanner for ArcGIS,
* Experience presenting GIS-based solutions/projects to executive
* Knowledge of 3D tools such as CityEngine, Maya, Unity, Revit,
* Knowledge of common web technologies and 3D formats
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at
the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system
(GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities,
and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment
through a deeper understanding of the changing world around
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Solution Engineer - ArcGIS Urban, Engineering , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!