Account Manager - Water (Enterprise Team)
Company: ESRI, Inc.
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Overview:We invite you to use your deep understanding of the
water industry and experience with geospatial technology to become
an integral part of the account team. You'll join a highly-skilled
group of sales professionals and solution engineers who collaborate
with existing customers to identify new, innovative ways of using
our technology and help new users discover the value GIS can bring
to their organization.
We're looking for individuals who are customer oriented and
collaborative team players who enjoy identifying and implementing
strategies that will radically improve the challenges businesses
face. You'll work closely with a team that helps our customers take
advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and
understanding hidden within complex business
- Build relationships. Prospect, develop, and implement location
strategies for organizations. Maintain a healthy pipeline of
business growth opportunities for new and existing customers.
Leverage social media to build your professional network.
Participate in trade shows, workshops, and seminars.
- Understand our customers. Demonstrate industry knowledge and
its relevance to the application of GIS. Identify key stakeholders
and business drivers for an organization. Understand customer
budgeting and acquisition processes.
- Be an expert. Clearly articulate the strength and value of Esri
technology as it relates to the industry. Consistently conduct
research and pursue professional development to anticipate customer
- Deliver results. Successfully execute the account management
and sales processes for all opportunities. Use consultative selling
skills to understand the needs and business challenges of
- Collaborate with your team. Leverage your domain knowledge when
working with cross-divisional teams to define and execute account
strategies. Be motivated and resourceful and take initiative to
resolve issues. Use whiteboard sessions and other techniques to
support visual storytelling.Requirements:
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience providing solutions to
- Experience managing the sales cycle, creating partnerships, and
establishing advocacy with customers
- Understanding of account planning and opportunity strategy
- Demonstrated knowledge of the water industry and new technology
trends and the ability to translate this into solutions for
- Able to negotiate, present, and support visual storytelling
across all levels of an organization
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including
understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor's or master's in GIS, business administration, or a
related field, or equivalent work experienceRecommended
- Understanding of GIS, Esri technology, and the water industry
as they relate to one another
- General knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for
- Knowledge of industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement
cyclesQuestions about our interview process? We have answers.The
Company:Our passion for improving quality of life through geography
is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: ESRI, Inc., Redlands , Account Manager - Water (Enterprise Team), Executive , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!