Store Manager - Redlands Store
Company: Salvation Army
Posted on: January 23, 2023
ABOUT THE ARC
The Salvation Army (TSA) Adult Rehabilitation Center (ARC) is a
no-fee program to assist men & women in their journey to complete
our rehabilitation program. We are grateful for the contributions
our valued employees make toward the maintenance and effectiveness
of the programs. The organization is indebted to and dependent on
the diligence and devotion of its employees.
ABOUT OUR RETAIL TEAM
Become part of the dedicated Retail Team at The Salvation Army!
Together we can continue to serve and impact our local community,
through the commitment to "Do The Most Good" at our RedlandsThrift
Store, which supports the Adult Rehabilitation Program. This is an
opportunity to promote a positive shopping/donor experience,
enhance customer service, problem-solving and teamwork skills,
while contributing to the success of our Program and its
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OFFERED
- Opportunity for career growth
- Paid time off
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Monthly management incentive bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
As our enthusiastic and hardworking STORE MANAGER, you will be
responsible for (but not limited to):
- Planning and directing the day-to-day operations of assigned
- Developing strategies to improve customer service, drive store
sales and increase profitability as projected by budget and
- Ensures Customer/Donor needs are met by maintaining good
Customer/Donor/Community relations; complaints are resolved; and
service is quick and efficient.
- Scheduling Store Employees to ensure appropriate coverage in
store and donation center. Coordinate daily morning and shift
change team meetings.
- Supervise employees in performance of duties to ensure
compliance with published directives and guidelines.
- Responsible for interviewing and processing for hiring new
- Provide training for new personnel on store policies and
- Responsible for issuing disciplinary warnings, conference
reports, employee evaluations and goals.
- Ensures store is maintained and adequate inventory levels on
hand. Ensure timely completion of regular and accurate Rag Out from
the sales floor.
- BRP (Back Room Processing) - Ensuring that Material Handlers
are working effectively and efficiently to meet daily processing
- Responsible for adequate amount of change at the beginning of
each day, always safeguarding cash in registers and safe and
banking of cash receipts as per ARCC policy.
- Responsible for processing of paperwork, especially as it
relates to Time and Attendance compliance.
- Attends Monthly District Meetings and responsible for Store
Monthly Meetings to keep personnel informed of new policies and
- Assures that safety measures are established and maintained
consistent. Conducts Weekly Store Meetings with store
- Implement appropriate loss prevention measures.
- Perform other written and/or verbal duties as may be assigned
Qualifications to be considered for this position:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years previous Retail
- Must be able to accurately handle POS/Cash Register operations
and cash transactions.
- Must hold a valid Driver's license, be able to show proof of
- Must pass background check, which will include Criminal History
and Sex Offender Registry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, fellow
store employees, customers, and donors.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and
twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file
cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling
clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and
carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
- Ability to move product up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
Our stores operate 7 days per week. Work schedules are determined
by Management and employee must be flexible to always ensure
adequate store coverage. Full-time associates may be scheduled to
work any full-time shift including evenings, weekends, and
The Salvation Army will comply with all governmental orders and any
contractual obligations relative to COVID-19 safety measures,
including mandatory vaccination of staff, if required. The
Salvation Army will consider requests for exemptions from any such
requirements on either religious or medical grounds when
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Salvation Army, Redlands , Store Manager - Redlands Store, Executive , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!