Company: Allison Mechanical, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
Orchestrates successful Installation and Retrofit Projects from
start to finish.
* Prepares estimates by intently reviewing blueprints,
specifications, and related documents, then gathers proposals for
materials, equipment and subcontractors to compile into an accurate
and competitive bid.
* Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying
proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time
* Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical
and descriptive information.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data for
future reference and estimating adjustments.
* Works with other sales staff members to produce proposals for
both plan and spec bids as well as design/build projects.
* Effectively manages a team of office administrative staff as well
as field installation and service technicians to ensure successful
project completion within budget.
*Charged with identifying and negotiating legitimate change orders
for projects as needed to protect company from undue project cost
*Challenged to manage projects from start to finish inclusive of
entire estimating process, field coordination during installation
and project close out.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing technical publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Analyzing Information , Estimating, Planning, Attention to Detail,
Blueprint reading, Construction coordination experience, Trimble
QuickPen experience, AutoCAD experience, MS Office suite,
Construction cost accounting, Progress biling, Prevailing Wage
projects, City construction permit procedures, HVAC design build
experience, Duct system design, DX piping systems estimating and
installation, Chilled water piping estimating, Commercial HVAC
systems knowledge and experience required for success.
Wage determined by candidate experience and education.
Keywords: Allison Mechanical, Inc., Redlands , Estimator/Project Manager, Executive , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!