Partner Operations Specialist - Project Management
Posted on: June 22, 2019
Leverage your experience in project management and your customer
service skills to manage partner channel projects in support of
business objectives and ongoing operations. This is a great
opportunity to use your business and relationship management skills
to support Esri s growing partner channel initiatives
* Drive Results. Lead the planning and implementation of partner
program projects to successful completion. Facilitate the
definition of project scope, milestones, deliverables. Plan and
schedule project timelines; communicate status, risks, and issues
on an ongoing basis.
* Communicate and Collaborate. Work with team leads to understand
processes, workflows, and business directives. Clearly communicate
workflows, goals, and dependencies to the project participants.
* Build Relationships. Act as a trusted intermediary, facilitating
discussions with key stakeholders, management, and other
cross-functional team members. Foster a creative and collaborative
* Learn and Grow. Maintain an understanding of Global Business
Development and Esri corporate strategies and initiatives.
* 3+ years of project management experience
* 2+ years in a customer-facing environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Project
* Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, matrix
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
* Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving
* An innate ability to be flexible and adapt to organizational
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
* Bachelor s in business, education, planning, science, or related
field (MBA preferred)
* Completed Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Exposure to Esri or other GIS technology
* Experience in sales channel activities
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at
the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system
(GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities,
and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment
through a deeper understanding of the changing world around
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Partner Operations Specialist - Project Management, Executive , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!