Quality Management Nurse
Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Responsibilities:What Weare Looking ForKEY RESPONSIBILITIES &
- Serve as a key interface and liaison for the local
participating physicians through collaboration with the local
Medical Director, physician practice liaison, and local hospital
quality management staff.
- Responsible for physician education and training on processes
and workflow related to clinical initiatives undertaken as a part
of the CI Program, including CPTII coding and extracting data from
Dignity Health databases and reporting tools the Intelligent
Healthcare Business Intelligence (BI) Tool. This requires travel to
provide on-site training in physician offices.
- Working closely with Physician Practice Liaison, provide
physician office staff education regarding support for physician in
implementing clinical initiatives undertaken within the physicianas
area of specialty.
- Collaborate with physician practice liaison on data
- Provide one-on-one education on use of dashboard reports and
other communications as appropriate to identify potential
improvements and assist physicians in understanding methods and
processes required to achieve measurable results.
- Collaborate with the Quality Director, Executive Director, and
Medical Director in preparing analyses, as well as monitoring,
interpreting, and educating on results of clinical (ambulatory and
hospital) quality, cost and utilization data.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating physician compliance
and performance with quality standards, as identified in weekly,
monthly and quarterly reports and provide feedback to the Quality
Director, Executive Director and Medical Director.
- Perform patient chart review to reconcile quality reporting
results with chart documentation.
- Provide Executive Director, Medical Director and Quality
Director with support on performance improvement and development of
remediation plans at the local service area Chapter level.
- Support marketing and communications with materials relating to
disease management programs.
- Attend local quality management committee meetings, if
requested by the Executive Director, Medical Director or Quality
- Assists the Executive Director, Medical Director or Quality
Director with other duties as assigned.QualificationsMinimum
- Minimum 2 years experience in a quality management program in a
managed care/health plan, IPA, hospital setting(s).
- Must possess a keen working knowledge of Medical Management
process improvement activities (QM Programs, Pay-for-Performance
measures), including analysis of qualitative and quantitative
clinical data concerning patient outcomes, to ensure the highest
quality care is documented consistent with the CI Program
- Experience navigating through patient information in an
Electronic Medical Record (EMR) application in the ambulatory
setting.EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Degree from college or university nursing program.LICENSE,
CERTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION:
- Current registered or vocational nurse licensed in the State of
California.SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of written and verbal
communication, judgment, problem-solving, presentation and public
relations.Additional Required Qualifications
- This position requires a dynamic and highly motivated person
with the ability to inspire and lead people, as well as communicate
effectively with employees, Physicians, other Management Service
Organization Administrators and staff and Hospital staff.Preferred
QualificationsClick here to enter text.Equal Employment
Keywords: Dignity Health, Redlands , Quality Management Nurse, Executive , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!