Physician / Urgent Care / California / Permanent / Urgent Care Opening
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Established health system seeks a full time Urgent Care
Physician to join busy team outside Los Angeles, CA. Join a highly
experienced and professional team of providers and caregivers that
are committed to their community and colleagues. Enjoy a
predictable schedule that offers time to enjoy the many amenities
offered in and around the area.
- Ability to speak medical Spanish is a real plus, but not
- Office Hours: Urgent Care Centers are open 365 days a year from
7 a.m. to 11 p.m. The 9-hour shifts are 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- 12 p.m., typically seeing about 24-34 patients/shift. Physicians
average 4 shifts/week = 36 hours weekly.
- Call: NO in-patient call responsibility. When you're off,
- Shifts would rotate between these 3 locations: Redlands,
Highland & Beaumont. Qualifications:
- CA licensed
- BLS certification
- 1-2 years experience in an Urgent Care setting Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Generous bonus incentives
- 401(k) plan with matching funds
- Health care for physician and family
- Profit sharing plan
- Umbrella liability policy
- DEA and medical license fees
- Malpractice insurance
- Dues for a medical society and a professional association of
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Redlands , Physician / Urgent Care / California / Permanent / Urgent Care Opening, Healthcare , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!