Telemetry Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Supplemental Health Care, a nationally recognized healthcare
staffing provider, has partnered with a hospital in Redlands, CA to
provide a Telemetry Registered Nurse.Discipline- Registered Nurse
(RN)Unit- TelemetryTarget Start Date- 01/07 or ASAPShift- 12 Hour
shifts Days OR NightsIf this posting is still up after the start
date, then it is still an open need!Telemetry RN Job
- Basic cardiac rhythm monitoring techniques, interpretation, and
- Basic and advanced life support.
- Calculating drug dosage, administering continuous medication
infusion, and monitoring patients for effects of medication.
- Monitoring patients before, during, and after invasive
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of cardiopulmonary and
respiratory emergencies and knowing how to start standard
interventions to stabilize the patient.Why choose Supplemental
Health Care?With over 30 years of experience matching healthcare
professionals with world-renowned Hospitals, Schools, Medical
Centers and other Health Care Facilities across the country, we
know how to help you meet your career goals. We are certified by
the Joint Commission, a recipient of Inavero's Best of Staffing
award and have an 80% approval rate from our nurses on Clearly
Rated surveys! With every contract, we offer an array of
industry-leading benefits to give you the options you deserve:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- 24-hour live support so you can always have peace of mind
- Continuing education credits
- Share the Care Referral ProgramThis opening will fill fast.
Apply to this Registered Nurse- Telemetry position today!
-or-Contact Cameron Lampkin - Recruiting Manager at Supplemental
Health CareEmail: email@example.comDirect: 716-222-9549
2+ years of current Registered Nurse Telemetry experience
Active CA State Registered Nursing license
Current BLS & ACLS certification; NIH Preferred
Current physical and immunization record
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Redlands , Telemetry Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!