Paramedic - Located in Redlands, CA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Located in Redlands, CAJob Description: IMMEDIATE HIRING!
PARAMEDIC Opportunity $15,000 sign-on bonus with full-time $23.91 -
$44.34 per hour (DOE)We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate
about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as
well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ca Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License from DMV
- Medical Examiner's Card from DMV
- State of California Paramedic License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care
Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- ACLS Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards
are not acceptable )
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy
( proof required if conditional employment is made ).
- ICS courses, please refer to link
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-200B (ICS 200)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS)
- Experience: Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare
desired. Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you
will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of
either vaccinated or not vaccinated. Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of
Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on
how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
. EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of
companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes
supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Redlands , Paramedic - Located in Redlands, CA, Healthcare , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!