Company: Asistencia Villa Rehabilitation and Care Center
Posted on: January 19, 2023
We are looking for full-time and part-time Registered Nurse (RN)
for AM and NOC shifts.
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Asistencia Villa Rehabilitation and Care -Center -is an award
winning family company providing healthcare services including
skilled nursing, assisted living and senior living communities. -
-We believe that seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are
filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have
raised families, served their communities and country, lived
history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored to
provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and -when it becomes more challenging to care for ones self.
From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care,
each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether its returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers.
-At our care center you will meet compassionate and professional
team members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team! Compensation & Benefits: -
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need. -
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Full-time employees will be eligible for Tuition
- 401K.Responsibilities: -
- Evaluates and monitors patient's response to therapeutic
regimen as an ongoing process and addresses findings
- Evaluates and monitors the quality of assigned patients' care.
Follows up when quality concerns are identified.
- Documents patient's response to nursing interventions related
to actual nursing diagnoses / problems.
- Evaluates the patient / family level of understanding and
alters teaching methodology to improve learning.
- Updates / revises plan of care based on the effectiveness of
interventions and patients' change in status as recognized in
ongoing patient assessments / reassessment. -Qualifications: -
- A valid California RN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused personality.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties. -
-Submit your application and join our award-winning team! -We are
an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. -
Keywords: Asistencia Villa Rehabilitation and Care Center, Redlands , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!