Ob/GYN Opportunities in the Redlands, CA area / Flexible Scheduling-Sign on Bonuses
Company: Ob Hospitalist Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
We are looking for a passionate Site Director and Hospitalist to
be a part of our growing Redland, CA teams!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced
clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically
improves patient safety and satisfaction.
Redlands Community Hospital- Redlands, CA
Why Redlands Hospital :
- 2022-2023 U.S. News & Report Recipient for High Performing
Hospital for Maternity
- Private suites for Labor, Delivery and Recovery
- Level III NICU
- Offers (TOLAC) Trial of Labor After Cesarean plan
Hospitalist responsibilities generally include:
- OB/GYN Triage
- Fetal Monitoring
- Gynecological Emergency Assistance
- Patient Evaluation and Management
- Delivery Attendance and Surgical Assist
This position offers:
- Full-time (5-7 shifts) and Part-time (2-4 shifts)
- Travel availability if desired
- Flexible scheduling and GUARANTEED SHIFTS
- 90 day advance scheduling
- No on-call responsibility
- Medical benefits (medical, dental vision, life, & 401k
- Paid medical malpractice insurance (with tail)
- CME allowance
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Collegiate and team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians
of over 1000+ strong.
Lets Connect! Available nights and weekends.
April L. Yates
Compensation Information:$300000.0 / Annually - $300000.0 /
AnnuallyStarting At: 300000.0 AnnuallyUp To: 360000.0 Annually
Keywords: Ob Hospitalist Group, Redlands , Ob/GYN Opportunities in the Redlands, CA area / Flexible Scheduling-Sign on Bonuses, Healthcare , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!