Customer Service/Collector Admin Coordinator
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit or follow us on and . Position Summary:-- This position is
responsible for supporting the timely and accurate completion of
all district administration. This includes duties related to
payroll, prevailing wage, commission, purchase requests, fleet
administration, district mobility devices, EH&S administration,
reception/ phone coverage, performs collection related duties, and
general administrative duties. --May also support warehouse duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities--
- Execute company procedures and systems to maximize operating
efficiency and system controls as it relates to district standard
- Work with payroll and managers to ensure accurate payroll
- Responsible for completing required documentation for
prevailing wage compliance.--
- Work with the national Fleet and Mobility to coordinate
District Fleet and Mobility devices.
- Work with national EH&S Team to ensure safety policies are
being adhered to at the District level.
- Provide backup support for administrative roles within the
district including scheduling and reception.
- Work within the District team to provide support to any and all
members to ensure the speedy and accurate completion of all team
- Responsible for working with corporate & providing necessary
documentation as requested.
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information,
obtain further information for incomplete documents before
submittal or completion of --final product
- Order material and equipment
- Complete daily reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1-3 years of experience performing administrative duties
required within a sales or service industry and working knowledge
of computer-based ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel &
- Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and
- Must have excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to use discretion. Problem Solving and ability to
escalate matters when needed.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail.
- Dispatching and scheduling. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and twist; use hands and arms to reach,
handle, push, pull or feel; speak and hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions Work
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Redlands , Customer Service/Collector Admin Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!