DC Operations Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Company: Ashley Furniture
Posted on: May 6, 2022
DescriptionAre you a master in continuous improvement who likes
to work in a fast-paced environment? Does working with industry
leading, high-speed automated equipment and manufacturing systems
get you excited? Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge
and work for a World-Class organization?Then apply today to our
Manufacturing Team at Ashley Furniture - the World's Largest
Furniture Manufacturer!Operations SupervisorWhat Will You Do?You
will plan, direct and assign work activities in a manufacturing or
distribution department. Support and implement policies and
procedures and recommend improvements in operation methods,
equipment, people, materials and working conditions. Manage and
improve functional areas and institute performance measures through
use and interpretations of Continuous Improvement tools. Improve
working conditions and processes (safety, quality, productivity and
cost) including supporting and directing employee to participate in
improvement programs.What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Required
- Associate Degree in Supervisory Management or related field,
- 2 years in a manufacturing or distribution center environment,
- Previous experience in supervision, preferred
- Experience in Manufacturing or warehouse equipment and
department processes desired.Who Are We?
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated
to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and
coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools,
production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to
recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and
national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Redlands , DC Operations Supervisor (2nd Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!