Accounting Representative - Payroll, Travel, AP, Treasury, Tax
Posted on: February 1, 2019
Your previous administrative, AP, payroll, or accounting experience can be put to excellent use in our Accounting department. This position will allow you to utilize your expertise and eye for detail in a fast-paced environment.
* Process semi-monthly multi-state payroll
* Enter employee payroll data (banking, taxes, allowances, garnishments)
* Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
* Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
* Audit employee timesheet and payroll results and verify manual payroll adjustments
* Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures and report needed changes
* Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
* Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
* Research and respond to inquiries from employees regarding expense reimbursements in a timely manner with a focus on customer service
* Reconcile vendor statements
* Prepare expense reimbursements and file paid reimbursements
* Perform general office assignments including copying, faxing, scanning, and filing
* Assist with various accounting projects and processes as needed
* Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
* Process 3-way purchase order match for invoices into SAP ERP system
* Provide accurate documentation and records management in accordance to company policy and general accounting practices and principles
* Prepare and process payment of invoices, including check, ACH, and wire transfers
* Research, resolve, and quickly respond to all inquiries
* Review and post all types of customer transactions
* Research and resolve exception items
* Prepare complex reports for cash activity and balance statements
* Navigate customer websites for procurement and e-invoicing
* Prepare general ledger account reconciliations
* Prepare, analyze, and file sales tax and business license returns
* Provide assistance in reviewing and processing customer exemption certificates
* Review and prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations
* 1+ years of accounting, AP, or payroll experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and computer literacy
* High degree of confidentiality
* Effective organizational and time management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to work independently or as a team member
* Self-starter able to use sound business judgement in carrying out assigned tasks
* Accurate data entry skills with a minimum typing speed of 25 wpm, 10 key by touch
* Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of staff and departments, both verbally and using various forms of written communication
* Excellent attention to detail with analytical mindset
* Flexible and willing to learn new processes while meeting deadlines
* High school diploma
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Accounting Representative - Payroll, Travel, AP, Treasury, Tax, Human Resources , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!