Software Developer - Real-Time 3D Graphics
Posted on: May 6, 2020
OverviewAre you passionate about 3D computer graphics and making
good software? So are we! Esri is dedicated to making 3D GIS
accessible and powerful for consumers and experts alike, across all
platforms and devices. As part of the 3D development team, you will
help us develop technologies for the creation, visualization, and
analysis of 3D data across the platform.
Join us in our mission to push the boundaries for visualizing and
interacting with 3D geospatial data by expanding our rendering
engine and implementing new visualization techniques.
- Implement real-time 3D rendering and analysis techniques in our
WebGL/TypeScript-based engine, ranging from massive data
visualization techniques to material shaders programming
- Collaborate with the Zurich R&D center on improving the
capabilities of the WebGL rendering engine
- Research and push the state-of-the-art in virtual world
rendering for photo-realistic and data visualization
- Stay up-to-date with real-time rendering techniques and find
avenues to implement advances in our software
- Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as
test automation, modularization, simplification
- 2+ years of software development experience in the field of
- Strong track record of implementing advanced rendering
- Excellent creative thinking and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with frequent
releases and tight schedules
- Master's or PhD in computer science with a focus on computer
graphics and real-time rendering, depending on position level
- Experience working with popular 3D engines (Unreal, Unity,
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies
- Knowledge of common web technologies
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum
- C++ and OpenGL/DirectX experience
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.The
CompanyOur passion for improving quality of life through geography
is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Software Developer - Real-Time 3D Graphics, IT / Software / Systems , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!