GIS Apps Developer
Posted on: October 7, 2018
OverviewBring your passion for creating awesome apps and join us in developing leading-edge cross-platform mapping and GIS solutions that run on the latest mobile devices. This is a great opportunity to design and develop the next-generation of app building technology. We love making a difference and leading the way in developing innovative technology.
- Design and develop focused native apps that meet the requirements of a broad range of users
- Design responsive and intuitive user interfaces for mobile, desktop, and web systems
- Design and develop cross-platform app building technology
- Collaborate with other developers and designers
- Define user requirements; design and develop applications and APIs for devices and web-based services
- Ensure that ArcGIS software meets real-world usage scenarios
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- A flare for user experience and interface design
- Object oriented design skills
- Understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Ability to work closely with the team to build quality software in a constantly evolving environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or related field, depending on position level (master's preferred)
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Web services, REST
- iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Linux, Windows, Mac OS X
- C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java
The CompanyOur passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , GIS Apps Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!