Product Marketing Specialist - Developer Technologies
Posted on: January 31, 2019
Envision and execute product marketing plans that will drive awareness, demand, and adoption of Esri s developer tools and products to millions of users across the globe! Use your strategic skills and creative instincts to reach new developer segments and bring a startup attitude to help solve problems fast and effectively.
In this role, you'll be responsible for marketing developer tools and products or a particular aspect or capability of a larger product. You'll collaborate with product management, development, and sales to create and execute marketing plans and outbound communication, including messaging, product launches, and campaign strategies. To execute your plans, you will partner with other marketing professionals focused on web design, graphic design, PR, advertising, and events.
Our ideal candidate is a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will bring a fresh approach to reaching all segments of the market. They understand different types of marketing campaigns and can effectively leverage many of the marketing tools and channels at their disposal.
This position will be based in our Portland, Oregon R&D Center or our headquarters in Redlands, California.
* Create product marketing briefs
* Propose campaigns to help increase product awareness, demand, and adoption
* Work with core marketing and industry marketing teams to execute on campaigns
* Define appropriate metrics to assess marketing effectiveness for the developer market, ensuring a return on investment
* Develop marketing collateral such as one-sheets, case studies, web and social content, videos, blogs, and white papers
* Execute marketing campaigns independently
* Provide internal messaging and enablement materials to help sales and partners succeed
* Work with market intelligence team to assess market size and the competitive landscape support to strategic decision making
* 2+ years of product marketing experience with a proven track record in high tech and/or enterprise software
* Excellent written communication and storytelling skills
* Excellent at teaming and collaboration
* Able to successfully manage multiple projects, working with cross-functional teams
* Able to persuade and influence without direct authority
* Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
* MBA, with a focus on marketing preferred
* Experience with geospatial industry
* Experience with GitHub, StackOverflow, and other online developer communities
* Familiarity with industry influencers, such as thought leaders and analysts
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Product Marketing Specialist - Developer Technologies, IT / Software / Systems , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!