Posted on: May 4, 2020
OverviewHelp design the future of Esri's field applications on
iOS and Android. Our ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver
and communicator with proven ability to deliver innovative and
- Take ownership of design work from brainstorming, sketching,
and prototyping through to implementation
- Produce high fidelity visuals that are consistent across apps
and conform to platform conventions
- Collaborate closely with developers to ensure a high-quality
implementation and user experience
- Effectively organize and communicate conceptual ideas and
design rationale to the wider development team
- Facilitate design exercises that encourage participatory and
iterative design techniques
- Work closely with design and product leadership to become a key
player in determining the future direction of Esri's field
- 4+ years of experience designing applications
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles and
platform interface guidelines
- Proficient skills with design software including Sketch,
Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience creating diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and
high-fidelity interface design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems in collaboration with a team
of designers, engineers, and QA as well as with business
- Degree in human factors, interaction design, psychology, or a
- Background in software engineering to include writing code as
part of your career, hobbies, or education
- Experience working client side as a UX designer on products at
a software development company
Please include a link to your portfolio or samples of recent work.
Samples should demonstrate design skills and a mix of low and high
fidelity design deliverables.
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.The
CompanyOur passion for improving quality of life through geography
is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Product Designer, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!