Senior Solution Engineer - AEC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our solution engineers are part of a highly
skilled team that helps shape strategies on the effective adoption
and use of ArcGIS. We invite you to use your problem-solving skills
and passion for GIS as well as design- and engineering-related
technology to become an integral part of the AEC account team.
We’re looking for individuals who are natural GIS (and potentially
BIM) evangelists who enjoy identifying and promoting strategies
that will radically improve the way businesses address the
challenges our customers face. You’ll work closely with a team that
helps our customers explore the merger of how GIS and location
support AEC and environmental consulting workflows to find unique
patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business
- Build relationships. Become a core member of
an account team as you present, demonstrate, and support selling
Esri software and solutions.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert
of the AEC sector as well as a technical expert of Esri’s complete
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose
solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our
customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face.
Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align
Esri’s platform with their business.
- Tell our story. Present GIS technical
demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to
design presentations for technical and non-technical customers
within various organizations. Provide platform configuration
guidance and best practices.
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening
- 7+ years of experience within the
- Demonstrated knowledge of architecture, engineering,
construction, environmental protection and/or environmental
consulting industries and new technology trends, with the ability
to translate this knowledge into solutions for customers
- 7+ years of experience with ArcGIS using editing tools,
performing spatial analysis, and creating geodatabases
- 1-2 years of experience with either higher level ArcGIS admin
and development or design and engineering software and
- Relevant experience using current GIS technology and leveraging
the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s
patterns of use
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual
solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business
- Data management and business analytics experience
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts in addition to
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business
systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a
related field, depending on position level
- Past experience with design and engineering software (e.g.
Autodesk – Revit, Civil3D, InfraWorks, AutoCAD)
- Working knowledge of AEC-related workflows for industry areas
such as water, utilities, infrastructure development, etc.
- Past participation in developer events (hackathon, hackfest,
codefest, etc.) or design thinking consultative engagements
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues related to Esri
application deployment and system architecture
- Some programming and scripting experience with .NET, Java, C++,
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web
Our passion for improving quality of life
through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s
geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables
governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money,
lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the
changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give
Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world.
Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive
salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for
personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
If you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: ESRI, Redlands , Senior Solution Engineer - AEC, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!