Partner Community Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Esri partner ecosystem is a vibrant
community of over 2700 companies around the world. Providing timely
information, fostering partner engagement, and attracting new
partners are critical to the success of the overall program. We are
looking for a community management professional to join our team.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in online
community development, social media, content management, public
relations, and promotional events, we would like to meet you! You
demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and
the ability to develop engaging content. You are a ‘people person’
with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate
online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately,
you will act as the face and voice of our brand to the partner
channel and manage all partner community communications.
- Be creative. Develop the vision and drive
implementation of the online partner community. Create and manage a
content plan for the community, including technical, marketing, and
sales enablement. Document and promote partner programs and
processes within the community.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and
propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our
customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face.
Define and deliver strategies to customers that align ArcGIS with
- Tell our story. Organize and participate in
events to build the community and grow program awareness. Devise
and implement community communication initiatives including partner
- Collaborate with internal and external
stakeholders. Build relationships with partners, potential
partners, industry professionals, and journalists. Coordinate with
Marketing, Creative Lab, and communications teams to execute
campaigns and events, ensuring consistency. Engage with community
members and respond to comments and requests.
- Drive results. Direct a recruiting strategy
for prospective partners. Lead partner-focused events and advisory
boards, engaging with partner program managers to create compelling
meeting agendas and venues. Analyze community traffic and relevant
- 3+ years of proven work experience as an online community
manager, including knowledge of online community platforms and
- Experience launching community initiatives such as building an
online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event
series, and writing enewsletters
- 2+ years of experience managing social media platforms
- Clear understanding of the strength and value of GIS and the
- Ability to identify, track, and interpret relevant community
metrics, website traffic, and online customer engagement
- Understanding of sales and business development process
- Ability to work independently and coordinate across functional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing or relevant field, or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Community
- Demonstrated success in presentations to technical
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Enjoy dynamic environments and change management
Questions about our interview process? We
Our passion for improving quality of life
through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s
geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables
governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money,
lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the
changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give
Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world.
Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive
salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for
personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
If you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request
and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded
to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: ESRI, Redlands , Partner Community Manager, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!