Sales Development Representative
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Calling all aspiring salespeople! We are looking for individuals
that are curious, competitive, coachable and tenacious who can work
well in a team environment to join our Sales Development team. You
possess outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills and you
are dedicated to learning as much as you can. As a member of the
Sales Development team, you are play a critical role in Esri's
sales model and are key to our growth and ability to serve users
This is a highly transparent, collaborative position aimed in
working through sales campaigns with new and existing prospects.
You will have the opportunity to build our company's brand and
customer loyalty. There is a defined growth path for successful
Sales Development Reps to be promoted throughout the sales
organization and into other similar roles and marketing
- Deliver results. Be effective with prioritization, follow-up,
and maintenance of strategically assigned leads. Execute high
volume of daily in-bound calls.
- Build relationships. Work closely with your sales executive to
further develop the lead into the sales pipeline. Participate in
team meetings and department strategy sessions
- Be an expert. Leverage the CRM and be diligent about
creating/managing all data and activities. Spend 20 - 25% of time
on outbound sales activity.
- Customer oriented with a high level of professionalism
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in your communications;
effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and
- Coachable-you don't just go through the motions and do what we
say. You're self-aware. You reflect, listen to others' feedback,
give yourself feedback, and make changes
- Ability to learn new concepts and software programs quickly,
retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work
- Excel in a collaborative environment-you enjoy helping others
be successful while achieving your own goals
- You are comfortable on the phone and don't shy away from the
phone or favor only electronic means of communication
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including basic
- Bachelor's in business, economics, marketing, geography, GIS,
or related field
- Salesforce.com experience
- Software/SaaS experience in a sales or business
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: commercial,
utility, energy, state and local government, or federal
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is
at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that
is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Sales Development Representative, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!