Seasonal and Full-Time Regular Warehouse Associate (San Bernardino, CA)
Posted on: November 11, 2021
New Seasonal Hourly Rate! $17.00 + Flexible hiring for seasonal
and full-time, regular positions!
The primary responsibility of the Material Handler is to prepare
process and move merchandise productively, safely, and accurately
per established production rates and according to established
standards and guidelines. Associates will be cross-trained to
perform a variety of functions in various departments to support
business and operational needs.
Do you love . . . working in a dynamic, challenging, team
environment and ending each day feeling satisfied for a job well
Are you energized by . . . working with a winning team and
providing outstanding customer service on a daily basis?
Do you enjoy . . . successfully exceeding goals and expectations
in an environment that is safe, friendly and rewarding?
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
Seasonal hourly rate is effective through 1/1/2022 For Bonus
Program eligibility terms, visit careers.kohls.com/bonus
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB
- Receive and process merchandise, including picking, packing,
preparing and shipping orders and returns and load/unload trailers
following established company and industry standard operating
- Follow all company, state, local and OSHA safety rules,
policies and regulations to promote a safe work environment;
promptly report any potential violations to appropriate
- Input data to prepare reports.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and
guidelines, including those related to accuracy and
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service,
including communicating with vendors and other associates/locations
to resolve disputes and review compliance.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by the
company and comply with dress code requirements.
- Process and move merchandise productively, safely and
accurately per established production rates and according to
established standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement
of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per
business and operational needs.
- Fulfill the Knowledge, Skills and Ability Section.
- Perform work in accordance with the Working Conditions and
Physical Requirements Sections.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely and accurate
manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs
and be cross-trained in at least 2 departments.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate multiple frequency devices, handheld
scanners, and other power equipment as directed.
- Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including
- Ability to stand and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled
shift (at least 12 hours).
- Ability to periodically work overtime to support the cyclical
nature of the business (may entail a shift longer than 12
- Ability to squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach,
lift, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 lbs.
frequently, up to 50 lbs. occasionally and over 50 lbs. with a two
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
protective equipment (PPE).
- Exposure to noise and moderate but varying temperatures,
humidity and other elements in warehouse environments.
- Kohl’s uses Biometric equipment for various business
purposes, which may include timekeeping, access, secure entry/exit,
temperature/wellness screenings, or other business
Keywords: KOHLS, Redlands , Seasonal and Full-Time Regular Warehouse Associate (San Bernardino, CA), Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!