Student Assistantship - 2022 User Conference
Company: ESRI, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What's cool about being an Esri User Conference student assistant?
Well first, you get a behind-the-scenes look at the many different
components that make up the UC. Second, during your time off you
can attend sessions and social events, learn about the growing
diversity of Esri's products and the latest GIS trends, and explore
beautiful San Diego!Responsibilities:Students help Esri staff with
attendee registration, technical session monitoring, conference
logistics, and the Esri Store.
What's in it for you?
- Full registration to the conference
- Hotel accommodations
- Per diem allowance for meals (you only pay for your travel and
- The latest updates in GIS technology
- A chance to surround yourself with like-minded GIS
- Professional connections that may potentially lead to career
opportunities in GISRequirements:Student assistantships are open to
graduate students and fourth-year undergraduate students who are
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Familiar with GIS software and geospatial applications
- Available to arrive in San Diego Friday, July 8, 2022 and work
through Friday, July 15, 2022Application Requirements
To be considered, your application must include:
- A cover letter detailing your academic interest in GIS and what
you hope to gain from this experience.
- A phone number and e-mail address where you can be contacted
through July 2022. Please be sure this information is on your
- One letter of reference, preferably from a professor. You may
submit it with your application; however, we suggest having it
e-mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This in-person event is open only to people who are fully
vaccinated against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Applications must be submitted by April 7, 2022
Selected students will be notified by April 22, 2022The Company:Our
passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the
heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system
(GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities,
and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment
through a deeper understanding of the changing world around
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: ESRI, Inc., Redlands , Student Assistantship - 2022 User Conference, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!