Accounts Payable Representative
Company: ESRI, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Overview:In the accounts payable representative role, you will
be responsible for preparing, processing, and maintaining accounts
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
prior to payment
- Process 3-way purchase order match for invoices into SAP ERP
- Provide accurate documentation and records management in
accordance with company policy and general accounting practices and
- Prepare and process payment of invoices, including check, ACH,
and wire transfers
- Research, resolve, and quickly respond to all inquiries
- Perform general office assignments as needed to support the
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and computer
- Excellent data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy,
attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and learning
- Effective organizational and time management skills while
- Ability to work independently or as a team memberRecommended
- Minimum typing speed 25 wpm
- SAP or similar ERP system experience
- Experience working in a high transaction volume organizationThe
Company:Our passion for improving quality of life through geography
is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information
system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments,
universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and
our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing
world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email email@example.com and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: ESRI, Inc., Redlands , Accounts Payable Representative, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!