Detail / Car Wash Associate Toyota
Company: Toyota of Redlands
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Wash and dry customer, company, loaner and stock vehicles as
directed by the Detail Supervisor and Dealership Management.
Maintain a professional appearance. Maintain a courteous manner and
helpful attitude. Keep showroom, lots, and property clean and
- Wash and dry all vehicles in for service
- Assist in arranging cars on lots
- Clean and prep new vehicles
- Clean service loaners as they are returned
- Maintain lot cleanliness
- Clean showroom cars
- Install customer license plates
- Move and park cars in service drive
- Assist in shuttle of cars between lots for
- Vehicle get ready at delivery
- Maintain appropriate appearance
- Must wear uniforms provided
- Other shop and sales duties as directed by managers
- Secure equipment and tools
- Maintain appearance of rental/loners
- Lock and secure cars on lot (put keys on board)
- Complete nightly checklist
- Must wear safety glasses/equipment as REQUIRED.
- Perform all tasks (unrelated to above) as assigned by all
- Report to Service Manager
- Report to Sales Manager when service closed
- Report to Service Desk and Service Manager when tasks above
- Above duties to be performed on demand
- Use finger punch system to record timecardif deviation from
scheduled shift is necessary advise management first prior to
- Vehicles Driven Or Moved As Part Of The Job:
- Moving new or used vehicles for customers.
- New and used car repositioning on sales lots as required.
- Other Driving as assigned
Keywords: Toyota of Redlands, Redlands , Detail / Car Wash Associate Toyota, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!