Company: Tom Bell Chevrolet
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionTom Bell Chevrolet believes that no organization
is any better than the people who work for it. Therefore, it is of
the utmost importance that we set high standards of integrity with
an enthusiastic attitude in all that we do. We promise to maintain
a well-trained workforce and a safe, modern facility in order to
render our customers the best possible support and to provide our
employees a secure future.What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Aflac Insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and servicesResponsibilities
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning
interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids
as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the
general manager and in accordance with dealership display
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing
personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tom Bell Chevrolet, Redlands , Lot Attendant/Porter, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!