Company: Nilfisk Advance
Posted on: November 20, 2022
This position is responsible for the assembly, complete machine
documentation and other various assembly operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build standard machine as required by daily shipping report; follow
checklists and manufacturing order definitions.
* Refer to machine check lists as steps of assembly operation -
before release to testing.
* Record and complete machine documentation information, such as
(Serial number, Date, Model, Initials) on machine completions log
* Verify M.O. matched actual approved machine and contents of M.O.
including correct materials and labor time.
* Report defective assemblies or components to final Assembly Lead
and replace as required.
* Assist with other machine assemblies as required.
* Build custom machines as required or assigned.
* Prep stock trailers (tires, axles, etc.) if required.
* Perform production unit clean up tasks as assigned in work
instruction and safety standards. Sweep machine building path daily
or as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS High school diploma or equivalent; previous
machine assembly experience preferred but not required. Must be
KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
Ability to read interpret documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to read and write and speak English effectively.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Must be able to read and understand blueprints, and electrical
assemblies. 2 Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.
* The ideal candidate will possess problem solving skills,
dependability and will observe all safety and security
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with non-A/C
* Must be able to work around mechanical / pneumatic tools and be
able to use them.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced working environment, and be
* Must be reliable, dependable and have good attendance.
* Must be mechanically inclined.
* Must be able to work occasional overtime, including Saturday's as
Let's create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health
and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and
innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development,
and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other
across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk
means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do
best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive
to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead,
innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to
make a change?
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment
Keywords: Nilfisk Advance, Redlands , Assembly, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!