Company: Mountain West Financial. Inc.
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Job Description Summary: The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for the administration of all benefit programs, including leaves of absence, medical, dental, vision, supplemental and 401(k) plan for all employees. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all employees are informed of their benefit eligibility options
- Enrolls new employees and makes status changes for existing employees using vendor procedures
- Process benefit terminations with various vendors
- Coordinates annual open enrollment for medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurances
- Conducts quarterlyl open enrollment for 401K Plan
- Verify monthly premium invoices for all group insurance policies
- Coordinates monthly insurance deductions with payroll department
- Manage 401K website and process necessary compliance issues
- Administer Worker’s Compensation program which includes initial claim determination, record keeping, and maintaining OSHA requirements.
- Processes all leave of absence programs (FMLA, CFRA, PDL, etc.)
- Respond to EDD, UI and SDI claims
- Manage Cobra administration
- Resolve employee concerns in a timely manner
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping HR/Benefits information confidential
- Other duties as assignedSkills/Qualifications
- Analyzing Information
- Advanced Math Skills
- Attention to Detail
- General Knowledge of Various Employment Laws and Practices
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Effective Verbal & Written Communication SkillsEducation/Experience2-4 years in Benefits AdministrationKnowledge in Vendor Benefit Enrollment ProcessesData Base ManagementComputer SkillsMS Office SuiteInternet SoftwareExperience in Applicable Database Programs Company DescriptionWe are excited to introduce you to Mountain West Financial. Michael Douglas and Gary Martell Jr. began their career in the mortgage industry as competing Originators. They use that background today to maintain an environment where the entire company works toward one common goal; to close loans while delivering customer service that is second to none. Since 1990 Mountain West Financial has built a reputation of not just putting people in any loan, but to put them in a home loan that suits both their short and long term goals, to earn the opportunity to become a lender for life. Our Success over the past 28 years is derived from our goal of offering sustainable homeownership solutions, doing right by our team, clients, and referral partners drives us to continuously expand out program offerings, systems and tools. In order to accomplish these goals we constantly analyze and improve our internal processes to enhance our service levels to all of our clients, both internal and external while maintaining our high business standards.QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education/ExperienceOne year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience. We also have other openings at this location as for more information please refer to our recruiting website: http://recruting.mwfinc.comMountain West Financial is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Mountain West Financial. Inc., Redlands , Benefits Coordinator, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!