Direct Care Staff, Caregiver, CNA - Redlands
Company: Jonbec Care
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Do you enjoy making a difference in a person's life? Are you a
caring, compassionate person?
JonBec Care, Inc. is looking for caring, motivated people who will
enjoy working with intellectually disabled adults in a small
homelike setting in Yucaipa and Redlands.
Apply online at www.jonbeccare.com
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct Care Staff are responsible for maintaining a safe,
supportive, and therapeutic environment which facilitates the
development of self help skills among individuals. The primary role
is to provide the appropriate supports tailored to the needs and
desires of each client to enable each to live as independently as
possible. Direct Care Staff are expected to recognize when an
individual is in a crisis and be able to utilize the appropriate
psychiatric and medical back up services.
The facilities are residential 3 - 4 bedroom homes and Direct Care
Staff are responsible for meeting all the needs of the clients,
this includes duties such as grooming, toileting, meal preparation,
housekeeping and laundry.
While having previous experience as a caregiver is helpful it is
not necessary as we will provide all the training you will need to
- AM (Part-time Position): Weekdays 5:30am-10am; Weekends 7am-3pm
- AM/Nights (Full-time Position): Tue & Wed 12am-8am, Friday
5:30am-10am, Weekends 8am-4pm
- PM (Full-time Position & Part-time): Weekdays 1pm-9pm or
3:30pm-12am; Weekends 3pm-9pm or 4pm-12am
- Nights (Full-time Position): 12am-8am
- Float: Works all daytime shifts between 3-4 facilities without
a set schedule. This is not an on-call position. A schedule is made
with at least 3 shifts per week but days off and shifts may change
week to week as needs dictate.
- Float Pool: Using our app or via phone call request, you pick
the shifts you want to work from the open shifts available.To
qualify for employment at JonBec Care, Inc. you must meet the
- Be at least 18 years old
- Valid/Current CPR, First Aid certification
- Receive background clearance via live scan fingerprinting
- Pass a medical examination, TB test, and drug screen
- Autonomy - ability to work without immediate supervision.
- Interpersonal sensitivity (objective awareness of others,
tactful interaction, ease in establishing limits).
- Insight and the ability to articulate it.
- Good judgment, including the ability to evaluate, make
decisions, and anticipate consequences.
- Initiative and motivation to learn.
- Basic computer skills - JonBec Care, Inc. utilizes computers
for medical records and time keeping purposes. All staff must be
familiar with using a computer and will be taught to use the
systems JonBec Care uses.Benefits Offered:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- On the job trainingCompensation
- $12.21 - $13.90 per hourHow To Apply: Applications must be
completed online at www.jonbeccare.com
It is the policy of JonBec Care, Inc. to provide equal employment
opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in
all personnel actions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.21 to $13.90 /hour
Keywords: Jonbec Care, Redlands , Direct Care Staff, Caregiver, CNA - Redlands, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!