Posted on: June 25, 2019
Apply your outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
in a fast-paced team environment. As a member of our Global
Business Development Team, you will join others in supporting Esri
s sales initiatives around the world. You will be part of a
corporate team working in an executive office setting.
* Let your independent thinking skills rule the day. Work on
assignments that are complex in nature where high levels of
judgment are required to resolve problems and make
* You excel at keeping things on track. Complete assignments in a
timely manner with minimal or no instruction on routine work and
with general instruction on new assignments.
* Travel the world from your desk. Initiate and coordinate travel
arrangements that may include US, international, or complex
* Attention to detail is your middle name. Compose, edit, and
proofread a wide variety of documents and reports shared with teams
across the company including the executive level. Prioritize,
schedule, and maintain busy meeting calendars.
* You wrote the definition of being organized. Be ready to provide
executives with status updates as requested. Look ahead to see what
needs to be addressed today to prepare for tomorrow or next
* Don t worry about sitting idle. We are a growing company and
always have additional opportunities to assist!
* 5+ years of recent work history in an administrative field
supporting large groups
* Demonstrated ability to work in a complex department, maintain
relevant information, and interpret policies and guidelines
* Excellent written and verbal communication, attention to detail,
and organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment on
multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
* Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, comfort with a
variety of online systems, and a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
* Strong customer service skills including the ability to
effectively interact with all levels of staff and departments
* High school diploma
* Bachelor s in business or related field, or equivalent work
* High-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at
the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system
(GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities,
and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment
through a deeper understanding of the changing world around
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Executive Assistant, Other , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!