Renovation Sales Representative
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: November 16, 2020
Company Overview This position is for a Property Improvement
Project Sales Representative in San Bernardino, CA at HD Supply
Facilities Maintenance. The position will be responsible for
selling and managing renovation/redevelopment projects for
facilities customers. An HD Supply Facilities Maintenance
Renovations Sales Project Coordinator is responsible for growing
project sales by selling across all product categories offered by
HD Supply Facilities Maintenance as a project package. In addition,
the Renovation Sales Project Coordinator is responsible for
customer satisfaction by providing a high level of project
management and consultative skills. As a sales consultant, this
position will pioneer efforts to increase opportunities with
existing and new customers for renovation/redevelopment. This sales
representative position has infrequent overnight travel and a
territory comprised of national accounts, contractors and local
business customers. This position offers a competitive base salary
plus a sales incentive plan paid quarterly. Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for achieving annual sales,
profitability targets and renovation/redevelopment projects via
sales penetration in assigned territory. Responsible for continuing
project management and coordination between internal customers,
external customers and contractors. This position requires
operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such
operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average work
week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor
Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position is an
acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Generates new renovation /redevelopment project business with
existing client base and new clients within the industry.
- Oversees all territory renovation/redevelopment projects
including but not limited to project management, due diligence,
product sourcing, selection, and request for product
- Establishes and expands relationships with owners and
- Communicates with National Accounts, Operations, Merchandising,
Renovation Project Specialists, Distribution Centers and Sales Team
to maintain informed partners key to the successful management of
- Formulates and presents professional project proposals.
- Utilizes business software for product management.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem
solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.
Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under
conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information,
that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to
results expected. Determines and develops approach to solutions.
Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments,
including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress
and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to
employees professional development but does not have hiring or
firing authority. Work Environment
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting and maneuvering material or equipment, some of
which may be heavy or awkward.
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 5-8
years of experience in related field; certification is required in
some areas OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in
related field. Certification is required in some areas. Preferred
Qualifications & Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Property Improvement and/or Construction experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with kitchen and bath remodel and cabinetry is
- Prior B2B, business to business sales experience.
- Experience interpreting blue prints and technical
- Bilingual preferred.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com
- Available for 50-75 day-travel with minimal overnights. PRID
PRID156 Job Locations US-CA-San Bernardino - US-CA-Riverside -
US-CA-Redlands - US-CA-Palm Desert Posted Date 1 day ago
(11/12/2020 9:30 AM) Job ID 2020-40407 Business Unit Facilities
Maintenance Functional Area Sales Remote Position? Yes Position
Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 92401 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Redlands , Renovation Sales Representative, Professions , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!