Maintenance Tech Specialist - RGPT
Company: Afton Properties
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionAfton properties, Inc is a full-service Real
Estate Management Company. Our hands-on ownership and management
style paired with our knowledge of industry standards and
operations standards has allowed us to grow significantly since the
birth of the corporation. One of our highest priorities is our
tenants living in healthy and safe environments, and receiving the
individual attention and focus they deserve. Our long-term vision
leads us to prioritize the upkeep and maintenance of our properties
to ensure our residents feel pride in residency. To attain these
standards for the tenants and owners we service were require
employees committed to working with the highest standards in their
work ethic. We are seeking a Maintenance Tech Specialist to work at
a Garden Style property to work Full Time. The Maintenance Tech
Specialist will be responsible for a variety of duties to ascertain
we are meeting our company goals.Compensation:
- $19.00-$21.00 an hour + Overtime + Bonus Benefits:
- Medical Options with Employer Contribution, Visio, Dental
- Paid Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, Christmas Day, and New Years
- Paid Vacation and Sick LeaveQualifications:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to understand instructions verbally and in written
- Ability to communicate effectively, multi-task, and have good
- Ability to frequently stand and walk.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to frequently lift, climb, kneel, stoop, crouch, and/or
- Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.Job Summary:
Maintenance Tech Specialist is responsible for the upkeep of the
allocated property. Additionally, they are responsible for working
on a variety of areas including plumbing, carpentry, and electrical
systems. Duties include inspecting buildings, maintaining
inventory, and scheduling repairs as well as providing customer
service and guidance to tenants as needed. Maintenance Technician
SpecialistEssential Duties And Responsibilities include the
following but are not limited to the job specifications contained
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they
are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems. (replace light bulbs
and sockets, change outlets, etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration, and other
systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs
- Perform manual repairs when necessary. (fix locks, cabinets
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other
tasks as assigned. (painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Collecting and Disposing of trash piles in and around the
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed.
- Conduct regular maintenance on HVAC, plumbing, electrical
systems, appliances, or other systems in the facility as
- Need to notify Management of repairs before they can complete
- For bigger jobs that will be outsourced, make sure that you
receive 2 to 3 bids for the job.
- Other duties as assigned or required by the property manager.
- Environment/Conditions: In constant movement around property
visiting different work locations.
- Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Lifting and carrying
material, installing items including electrical, cleaning,
organizing, cleaning out units, water heater, and plumbing
maintenance, hauling large trash, moving large items such as
furniture and appliances.
- Equipment Used: Hand Tools, power tools, ladders, yard
maintenance equipment, dollys, vacuum, electric tools, air
compressor, cleaning products, golf carts.Scheduling:
- Employees will be working 5 days a week as assigned by their
- They will be included in a rotation for servicing after-hour
calls that may need to be addressed after normal business
- Employees may be scheduled to work on weekends. Afton
Properties is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is
decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are
committed to providing an environment of safety and mutual respect
for all staff members. Afton Properties does not discriminate based
on race, religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran,
status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable
legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Afton Properties, Redlands , Maintenance Tech Specialist - RGPT, Professions , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!