Safety Coordinator & MHE Certification
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job descriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate & certify employees on material handling
- Conduct audits and inspections within the assigned DC,
identifying any corrective or preventative measures needed;
reporting and follow up to ensure compliance.
- Monitor and track the effectiveness of Safety Programs within a
- Conduct incident investigations to identify root causes and
- Assist managers in promoting more safety awareness and
education by procurement of safety training materials and
information via monthly phone conversations, emails, weekly safety
topics, safety articles, newsletters, etc.
- Continue to create and make progress towards safety culture
through training, increased awareness, risk assessments, and
behavior based programs.
- Share best practice information among all facilities.
- Verify forklift inspections are being completed, properly
filed, equipment maintenance is called out/assigned for repairs and
that operators are certified.
- Identify & correct unsafe conditions and behaviors
- Ensure assigned Distribution Center follows company SOP's
- Conduct Safety Committee Meetings
- Ensure fire extinguishers are inspected and signed off each
- Ensure eye wash station(s) are inspected and signed off
- Conduct employee trainings across multiple shifts when
- Maintain safety programs/literature within the
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Warehouse Experience as trainer in compliance
- 1-2 Years Hands on Safety Experience
- Planning and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and a team player
Keywords: Kimco, Redlands , Safety Coordinator & MHE Certification, Professions , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!