Automotive Technician - Redlands
Company: Ramona Tire & Service Centers
Posted on: November 20, 2022
For over 45 years, we've been serving Southern California with
honesty and integrity. Drive over to one of our 17 convenient
locations for professional automotive service and new tires at
reasonable prices. Experience the difference Ramona Tire makes the
next time you need automotive services. The mission of Ramona Tire
& Service Centers is to provide the highest quality customer
service available anywhere.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for effectively and
efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while
adhering to the MAP guidelines and in accordance with dealership,
manufacturers, and Ramona Tire standards.
COMPENSATION: $72,000-$92,000 VARIES DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Automotive Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or
Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to
non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager,
Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer's
vehicle in running condition; properly documents all
recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the
Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience
- Possess valid CA driver's license, or obtain a valid CA
driver's license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Ramona Tire & Service Centers, Redlands , Automotive Technician - Redlands, Professions , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!