Executive Commercial Security Consultant
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Company Overview: The next generation of ADT Commercial is here.
At Everon, we truly believe that our people are the difference -
for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity
to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100
locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of
solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career
advancement and growth. For more information, visit > Link
Removed or follow us on LinkedIn. > Link Removed Position
Summary: This sales professional is an expert in cultivating both
new customer opportunities and strengthening existing commercial
customer partnerships (B2B). Commercial Sales Consultants will
specialize in growing customer verticals within commercial
intrusion, fire, access control and surveillance products and
services. Essential Duties:
- This sales professional is an expert in cultivating both new
customer opportunities and strengthening existing customer
partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Responsible for achieving all budgeted commercial monthly sales
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily
production and time in front of customers.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads,
networking groups and cold- calling.
- Further develop existing relationships with local key accounts,
existing customer base, etc.
- Skilled in system design, scope of work, theory of operation
and solution integration.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution,
negotiation, and customer service.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools,
customer management, Microsoft, etc. Qualifications - External
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft
Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Minimum of five years' experience with consultative B2B
- Security industry sales exp. is a must.
- Must have valid driver's license issued by the State in which
they reside (in good standing), proper automobile registration and
proof of insurance for personal automobile liability.
- Failure to maintain this insurance will result in corrective
actions being taken, up to and including termination.
- Proven ability to generate leads independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude even in very
difficult situations. Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped
- Paid Training.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans,
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays. Pay and Benefits DisclosureThe salary range for
this role is $50,000 - $60,000 and is based on experience and
qualifications. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus and may
include equity. These awards are allocated based on company and
individual performance. We offer employees access to healthcare
benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short term and long term
disability coverage, life insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid
time off among others. Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their
first year. Your accrual rate increases after your first year. We
also offer 6 paid holidays. ADT Commercial is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities to applicants and existing employees and
evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, and related
medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical
condition, military and veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law. View the EEO poster here > Link
Removed . View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
here > Link Removed . View the E-Verify Posting here > Link
Removed . ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and
apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to > Link
Removed and let us know your contact information and the nature of
Keywords: ADT, Redlands , Executive Commercial Security Consultant, Professions , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!