CRM Business Analyst
Posted on: October 30, 2019
Global Business Development is a fast-growing division and in need
of a Salesforce business analyst for our CRM team. In this role,
you will identify and address business requirements as well as work
with Salesforce users and other corporate stakeholders to
understand and help realize gaps and opportunities for improvement.
This position requires strong technical aptitude, problem-solving
skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and
the ability to work in a matrixed team environment.
* Understand customer needs. Work with stakeholders to gather,
understand, and define business requirements.
* Solve business problems. Develop user stories and process flows
to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for
* Collaboration is key. Work collaboratively with team members to
design a solution that will meet our customers business
requirements. Work with developers to test and verify that
solutions will meet business requirements.
* Implement solutions. Identify and define user stories to support
the development of solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform
and AppExchange products or other cloud/enterprise-based
* Engage regularly. Participate in key meetings with clients
including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance
testing, and end user training.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience using Salesforce CRM to develop
client or business solutions, configurations (including workflows),
validation rules, and security management
* History applying analytical and problem-solving skills in a
fast-paced environment, setting priorities, planning, and
independently executing tasks in a structured manner
* Strong presentation and verbal and written communication skills
with ability to tailor communication style based on audience
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and develop strong
interdepartmental and cross-functional working relationships within
a collaborative team environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio or
* Bachelor's in business, computer science, or a related field
* Salesforce admin certification
* Prior sales and/or marketing experience, preferably supporting a
global enterprise sales organization through process and
* Complex problem-solving experience soliciting, gathering, and
analyzing user input and requirements to document user stories and
create process flow diagrams
* Experience leveraging and configuring AppExchange products to
develop a solution
* Experience implementing Salesforce through the full software
development life cycle
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at
the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system
(GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities,
and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment
through a deeper understanding of the changing world around
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is
uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we
offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and
profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and
professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for
reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , CRM Business Analyst, Professions , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!