Information Risk Analyst
Company: Regal Medical Group
Posted on: November 12, 2019
As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in
Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community
Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a
fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment.
Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people
prosper with us. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and
encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you
excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
We currently have an opening for an Information Risk Analyst for
our offices in the Los Angeles area.
The Information Risk Analyst will assist on the Group's digital
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or
equivalent; or 5 years comparable work/military experience
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCNA-S, CISA, GIAC
- 2-5 years of progressive information risk experience
- Advanced level experience with scripting automation using
Python, Bash & PowerShell
- Proven experience building risk reference architecture for on
premise, all-in cloud deployments, and hybrid scenarios
- Implementation experience with enterprise risk solutions such
as Endpoint Protection (DLP/Whitelisting/HIPS), WAF, IPS,
Anti-DDOS, and SIEM/FIM.
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single-Sign On,
MFA, WAF and PKI/Certificate Services.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards (NIST, ISO,
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business,
product, and technical challenges
- Experience researching and evaluating available technologies
and standards to meet requirements
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken. We offer
a full benefits package which includes employer paid medical,
pharmacy and dental benefits. We offer a generous PTO package, 401k
Retirement Savings, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
(FSA), Tuition Reimbursement & Licensed Renewal Fees for our
clinical staff.Employer will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the LA City Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
EducationPreferredBachelors of Science or better.
Experience:Required 2-5 years of progressive information risk
experience 5 years comparable work/military experience
Keywords: Regal Medical Group, Redlands , Information Risk Analyst, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!