Sales Development Representative
Posted on: January 28, 2019
Help fuel Esri s growth and ability to enable organizations around the world to do amazing things with geography and GIS. This is a great opportunity to gain cross-industry experience as you generate new business opportunities. Your efforts will help us identify the people and companies who are trying to solve some of the world s most difficult problems and enable Esri to support this important work.
Our ideal candidate will excel at demonstrating our core value of being user centric. You care about people and make it known you want to help. You are outcome driven and goal oriented. You are methodical and tenacious and can effectively interact with a team.
We take pride in our culture and recruit for only the most positive and motivated talent to join our team. Business Development plays a critical role in Esri s sales model and is key to our growth and ability to serve users with excellence. Exceptional performers have opportunity for advancement within the Business Development Division.
* Identify and research prospects/leads within new and existing accounts to fuel Esri s growth
* Respond to inbound requests and execute a high volume of outbound calls and emails per day
* Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects as you gather information and vet interest
* Follow up and move leads forward in the process; engage with sales teams to ensure timely handoff of leads for ongoing opportunity management
* Learn and execute proven processes to generate and manage your efforts
* Leverage the CRM and be diligent about creating/managing all data and activities
* Work with sales management to develop target lists, call strategies, and messaging
* Participate in marketing and sales campaigns
* Collect and share feedback on lead quality to support demand generation
* Learn from your team members and help the team continuously improve
* Customer oriented with a high level of professionalism
* A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
* Responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in your communications; effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and verbal
* Coachable you don t just go through the motions and do what we say. You re self-aware. You reflect, listen to others feedback, give yourself feedback, and make changes
* Ability to learn new concepts and software programs quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
* Excel in a collaborative environment you enjoy helping others be successful while achieving your own goals
* You are comfortable on the phone and don t shy away from the phone or favor only electronic means of communication
* Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including basic spreadsheet familiarity
* Bachelor s in business, economics, marketing, geography, GIS, or related field
* Salesforce.com experience
* Software/SaaS experience in a sales or business environment
* Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: commercial, utility, energy, state and local government, or federal government
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Keywords: Esri, Redlands , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Redlands, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!